An Agreement is made between Text2data ("Portal") and the business entity agreeing to these terms ("Customer"). This agreement is effective as of the date Customer registers account in Portal (this also includes free trial). If you are accepting this on behalf of Customer, you agree you have read and understand this Agreement.
Provision of the Services
- Upon registration, Portal will provide the user with the private key needed to start using services. Portal will also provide administration console for the Customer allowing him to monitor current service usage and control payments.
- Portal may make changes to this Agreement, including pricing from time to time. Unless otherwise noted by Portal, material changes to the Agreement will become effective 30 days after they are posted, except if the changes apply to new functionality in which case they will be effective immediately,
If Customer does not agree to the revised Agreement, he is asked then to stop using the Portal services.
- Customer will not, and will not allow third parties to use the service on behalf of him (including sub-license or resell),
- Customer will not, use the Services for High Risk Activities,
- Customer will not, create multiple Accounts to exploit free trial period for the services delivered by the Platform,
- Customer will not, deliberately overload the Platform, adversely impacting other users of the Platform,
- Customer will not, use the service to monitor availability, performance of the Platform or to gather any other benchmarking information,
- When using Platform services or displaying text analysis results (aggregated or not) you may display information "Text Analysis by text2data.com", but you are NOT obliged to do it. It's your data and your analysis!
Technical Support Services
- Customer is responsible for technical support of its Applications and Projects,
- Platform will provide support to the Customer in accordance with the applicable SLA (if any),
Term and Termination
- This Agreement will remain in effect for the License Term,
- Either party may terminate this Agreement for breach if the other party is in material breach of the Agreement and fails to cure that breach within thirty days after receipt of written notice,
- Platform reserves the right to terminate the Services for inactivity if, for a period exceeding 90 days, Customer, has failed to access the Administration Console or did not make any service request,
- Customer may stop using the Services at any time, provided, he has paid all outstanding fees for the Services used,
- Portal may terminate this agreement with the Customer at any time, for any reason or no reason, without being liable for any costs, expenses or damages to the Customer as a result of this termination,
If any term (or part of a term) of this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement will remain in effect.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER PARTY, WILL BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR LOST REVENUES OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE PARTY KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.